Friday, September 28, 2012

.....................

I know I haven't posted on here in a while,but I am going to improve my organization of the blog and the graphics (which have never been that good). So i'll start off by introducing my self.  So whiteout any further ado here is a proper welcome.Hello to all of you who don't know me my name is T.C. In this very blog you will find posts about every almost every thing. But for the first post I thought i'de write about myself in a nice orderly list :).
7  Facts about me:
1.I've climbed a 60ft mountain
2. I just finished a REALLY awesome foam deer  from pinerest
3. My best friend owns www.2chicgurls.com
4. I love to  shop in vintage markets (i just found the cutest ring :D)
5. I have swam in high tide in the Cape cod bay (there was 15 ft of water below us and it was dark)
6. I love to take pictures (Nikon D3100 and iPhone 4)
7. I love to paint
This is a short post cause its 7:40 in the morning and I am still brain dead
Thanks for reading
T.C.
(If you still have questions about me please write them in the comments area and I will make sure to get to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment